forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: installing a plugin
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 11:36:17 GMT
Reading your error again, sometimes I saw thus an error, when having
error in the match. I recommend a "hello-world" match, where you are
sure that is working.

like:
<map:match pattern="hello-world">
   <map:generate src="index.xml"/>
   <map:serialise type="xml"/>
</map:pattern>

If you do not get anything when requesting this match then the plugin is
not installed.

salu2
thorsten

--