forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Views] Progress with pelt look'n feel
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:04:09 GMT
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:

> The following site - an experimental one which I will delete
> quickly... - is fully made with views :
>         http://cyriaque.dupoirieux.free.fr/testviews1/index.html

Great! Just what I was waiting for. Looks like we now have our default
skin in view so that further improvement can happen right there?

Thanks a lot!

Question to Cyriaque:

- can we have your 'experiment' (looks pretty perfect to call it that)
  as a default view for Forrest.

Questions to all:

- what is required to have Cyriaque's view become default without
  losing the option of choosing Diwakar's great alternative?

If possible I'd suggest to take the opportunity and switch from pelt
(and skins) as our standard interface to views and Cyriaques
experiment.

--
Ferdinand Soethe