forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn: line-endings appropriate for your system (Was: svn commit: r190087)
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:04:06 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>>every time i run forrest and then want to check in the new site into
>>svn, i have to do this, or SVN will complain. running the command above
>>fixes this.
>
> There is a problem if you need to do this. Perhaps there is a
> file in forrest that has mixed line-endings, or you have some site
> configuration files with mixed line-endings, or perhaps there is
> a problem in one of the plugins.

i for one, will be very happy if i no longer have to check in whole
sites to do a site update :) for me, that is one of the key motivations
to get doco working.

the spike in http://people.apache.org/~coar/commits_lenya_apache_org.png
is from my last 'commit the whole site' adventure. it sent 300 mails.