forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Glezen <pgle...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Missing status.xml
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:13:25 GMT

Thanks, Ross, for the timely response.  I wonder if we should remove the
references to status.xml that appear in the default "forrest seed" command.
In particular the

   /status.xml    # List of project developers

and

  - Edit status.xml and src/documentation/skinconf.xml

Otherwise, I suspect lots of people will wonder about this.

Thanks for the help,
- Paul

Paul Glezen wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I just downloaded Forrest 0.7 and run my first "forrest seed".
> Everything seems fine except that I'm missing the status.xml in the root
> directory. I also noticed it seems to be missing in my
> <forrest-install>/main/fresh-site directory. Am I missing something here?

In 0.7 we have begun moving functionlaity into plugins. Status.xml is
not used by all projects and so it has been moved to an optional plugin.

See
http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo/

Ross