forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] A CMS for our Docs
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:13:24 GMT

edit ->> review changes -> publish/reject

I like the idea to trial run this for a while w/o touching the real
docs. Seems like the best way to explore all the dimensions of this
complex change.

Designing the outline for our manual would be great to thoroughly test
this.

I still don't like the fact that it is online editing only but
perhaps I'm the only one still on a dial up line ...

> Furthermore, I am not talking about open editing like wikipedia (which

No, but I'd like to raise this as one of the questions here. Do we
really need to maintain tight control or would something like wikipedia work
for us as well?

--
Ferdinand Soethe