forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: does checksums-uri in cli.conf work?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 06:22:51 GMT

David Crossley wrote:

> As we already said, cocoon-users list.

Ta. I read that I just wanted to make sure that this is our
problem before I ask them. And since there was more than one
feature not working that seemed a remote possibility :-)

Did search for 'checksums-uri' on Google, on all the listed cocoon
lists and the docs but found no significant results.
> Regarding point 8 ...
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-480
> Perhaps your point 5 caused it to write to main/site/checksums/

No, have checked that in the meantime. No changes to the program
directory.

Will try to ask the list now.

--
Ferdinand Soethe