forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject [testing] RC1 testing results
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 02:15:54 GMT
I've tested the RC1 and found no major issues. Some trivial things I saw were:

-- Tab not highlighting
 I'm not sure if this qualifies as a bug but I found it odd that
clicking on the "Versioned Docs" tab doesn't highlight that tab --
meaning you click on it and essentially lose context of where the
subtabs are.  This appears to be the case in both Firefox and IE.
Perhaps it's always existed and just struck me as odd this time I do
not know.

-- FOR 537
It does bug me that the docs regarding plugin sitemaps aren't
consistent with the release but I'm not sure if it's too late to fix
this or not?

-- Tools tab
This (XXE) was kind of strange.  Why is this particular xml editor
singled out?  I've never seen this tool before and it comes across (my
perception at least) as if it's endorsed by Forrest some how.  Maybe
I'm missing something but this seem weird to me.

Anyway, great job on the RC guys...
Thank you,
--tim