forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Plugin installation question
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:55:47 GMT
Should the samples in
plugins\o.a.f.*\src\documentation\content\xdocs\*  copy over to
project:content.xdocs during installation?  I'm adding the reference
to the required plugin and it seems to get installed properly based on
functionality but I had to manually copy over the docs.  I'm not sure
if this is by design (perhaps to avoid overwriting existing stuff?) or
not but it appears to be either a) broken or b) lacking sufficient
documentation.  Assuming it's "b", I recommend adding some
clarification to:
http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/docs/plugins/usingPlugins.html

I can add a simple section after "How is a plugin installed?" to
explain that one needs to copy them over to see a working sample.
Just let me know...

Thanks,
--tim