forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Locationmap now works for repositories
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:15:57 GMT
After reading, studying *.xmap, and re-reading, I think I'm
understanding this a bit better.  My question is should the
locationmap match be moved earlier in the pipeline?  I got the
behaviour I would have expected by moving it immediately before all of
the i18n matches for regular source content.

--tim