forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Locationmap now works for repositories
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 01:58:33 GMT
Thanks Ross this is great stuff.  It seems that locationmap'ed content
is a secondary priority in terms of retrieving content.  For a real
world scenario it likely won't matter but for folks testing this out
like me, if there's matching content in the xdocs it seems that it is
retrieved first, then if it doesn't exist, the locationmap matches are
used.

--tim