forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Ramnanan <l...@peppersauce.org>
Subject Re: Requesting Comments on Eclipse Plugin Deliverables
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:02:25 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> Anil has sent me a revised schedule based on the feedback in this
> thread, he has tried to prioritise things for the community. Anil
> could you post it here to see if everyone agrees. We want to ensure
> that we put initial effort into what is important for the community.

Here is the revised schedule that I have created. I can always change it
if you think a particular feature should be done sooner.

07/09/05 - Site Editor
07/15/05 - Tabs Editor
07/21/05 - Wizard to Add View
07/27/05 - Locationmap Editor
07/30/05 - Forrest.properties Editor
08/02/05 - Option to build WAR file
08/08/05 - Wizard to Create New Site
08/11/05 - Wizard to Add Plugin
08/14/05 -  Support or Multiple Web Apps
08/26/05 -  Repository Browser
08/29/05 - Wizard to Include fro Remote repository

Anil