forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Donation of servlet control code (for Eclipse plugin)
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:12:24 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>>So i am going to remove activation.jar now and create an FAQ.
>

> Okay that is done. Anil would you please check my instructions.
> I did not follow them.
>
> The document is started at:
> site-author/content/xdocs/tools/eclipse.xml

Thanks David.

This makes the whole update site thing worthless because we will not be
able to distribute from the Forrest site.

Would it be acceptable to make the Forrest Eclipse Update site come from
another location? I'm not sure what the legal implications of this would
be. It is possible to force the user to agree to license terms on
installation, so we could set it up to have both the ASF and Sun
licenses in there.

Is this one for the legal list?

Ross