forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Ramnanan <l...@peppersauce.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin update site
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:31:14 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> Is it a plugin? Why not tools/eclipse/updatesite?

Yes, that would be better.

> If we do that then we need to set SVN to ignore the folders that
> building the site will create. It would be easier to have the build
> process output the generated files in our build directory, that way we
> just ignore one folder in SVN and we don't get any nasty surprises in
> the future.

To have the build process output the files to the build folder would
meant that you would be placing the updatesite project in the build
folder. I;m not sure of any other way to do it. If you set SVN to ignore
the features and plugins folders for the updatesite then you should not
have a problem.

Unless we leave the update site out of SVN completely and place
instructions on how to create the update site project and build the
update site.

Anil.