forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Eclipse plugins renamed
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:11:06 GMT
I just reorganized the Eclipse plugin in SVN in order to make room for
Anils development.

Anil, are you subscribed to the SVN commit list? You should be, it is
where you will see other people playing with code you are working on.
All committers are responsible for reviewing changes via that list. It
is not your responsibility as a developer, but it is a good idea to keep
an eye on what is happening because you are likely to spot important
changes that affect your work. Like the ones I just did.

Please make sure you subscribe and you do an 'svn up' to ensure you are
working on the latest directory structure.

You should also note that I have committed your feature project to SVN
as well. This will prevent you doing a successful SVN up as you still
have your local copy. You will need to move this out of the way in order
for the SVN up to succeed, as long as you have not made any changes to
it between submitting the patch and me committing it you can safely
delete your local copy.

Ross