forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Requesting Comments on Eclipse Plugin Deliverables
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:54:18 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
>>Anil Ramnanan wrote:

> I suggest that "skinconf" gets removed from the list of deliverables.

+1 - Anil this can be removed without any impact on the completeness of
your project, if we get time, and the discussion has been settled then
we will address this.

> Locationmap Editor: Is it too early for that?

No it's not too early. The locationmap reuses loads of stuff from the
sitemap so although the lm is new, the format of the map file has been
in use for many years.

The Lepido project at Eclipse is providing things like sitemap editors
and the like. We should be able to leverage that in creating our
Locationmap Editor. I'll provide more info when the time is right.

Ross