forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Requesting Comments on Eclipse Plugin Deliverables
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:35:24 GMT
Anil Ramnanan wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>

>> Do you want to create a wizard for views? Maybe another for contracts? I
>> would be more then happy to give you a hand on that.
>>

> That is my intention. I had originally planned a wizard for the skins
> but Ross suggested that I focus on views instead.

Yes, I figured we would get more community support that way ;-) Thorsten
is actively developing views right now.

However, we have to be careful about how much of this Anil can do in
just two months. We will discuss these wizards in more detail when the
time comes, but I was thinking of something like a check list of
contracts and the creation of a *.fv file from that. In this case the
contracts would be placed in their default location. I doubt we can come
up with a full view editor in the time available.

Of course, if someone (Thorsten) has such a strong itch that they can
help with coding, who knows what is possible.

Ross