forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Ramnanan <l...@peppersauce.org>
Subject Requesting Comments on Eclipse Plugin Deliverables
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:08:22 GMT
Here are the current deliverables that I intend to produce for the
Summer of code project and the order in which I intend to do them. I was
wondering if there were any comments from the community on them. The
entire project proposal with details on each of the deliverables was
posted in Ross's welcome message earlier.

July 6 - Editors of Site, Tabs, Locationmap and Skinconf
July 20 - Forrest.properties Editor and Add WAR file builder
August 3 - Wizards for New Site, Add Forrest Plugin and Add Views.
August 17 - Support of Multiple Web Apps
August 27 - Repository Browser and Include from Repository Wizard
August - Project Completed

Thanks for your input.

Regards,
Anil Ramnanan