forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Welcome Anil Ramnanan - Google Summer of Code Awardee
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:02:19 GMT
Anil Ramnanan wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>

>> So, I would like to welcome Anil Ramnanan to the Apache Forrest
>> community.
>>
> Thank you for the welcome. I look forward to working with Forrest and
> the Forrest community. Just be warned that I will be asking many
> questions. :)

Well, it is my role as mentor to ensure all your questions get answered.
However, you are in the lucky position of being in a very welcoming
community, I am sure you will find others will have things to say too.
In fact, I hope that when you have started to get to grips with Forrest
you will find a little time to help us answer other peoples questions.

I'd ask that you ensure your questions are aimed at the right list. If
they are regarding development (i.e. "should I implement it like this or
that") then the question should come here (the dev list). On the other
hand, if it is a question about how to use Forrest (i.e. "How do I make
this appear there") then please ask on the user list.

Ross