forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project participation and hackability
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:42:13 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> Since this is about project process, hopefully by my opinions I'm not
> violating some unspoken pmc-only line here...

We are a very open community. We do not discuss anything like this in
private. The only stuff that goes on in private is votes for new
committers and internal Apache stuff. Everyone should feel that their
opinion is extremely valuable to the project.

I'm not replying to your points here because they are all mirrored by
other people in other mails on this thread, so I am trying to avoid
repeating myself.

Ross