forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Post processing using views
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:06:39 GMT
I have a skin that I use for adding links to a glossary page. In my
xdocs I have links like this:

The skin uses the class="glossary" attribute to flag glossary links and
this is converted to something like:

This works just fine, but now I want to use the same kind of
functionality in a views based site. So I have a couple of questions.

1) Is there a way to extend the the "skin" to do the necessary link
rewriting? I know I can do it be extending the leather-dev skin, but is
there a better way now we have views? This leads me to the next question:

2) can an input plugin add the necessary view extensions? That is, since
I have now put the DTD and stylesheets for glossary.html into a plugin I
would like the rewrite rules to be provided by the plugin as well,
rather than the "skin"

Ross