forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] final release candidate apache-forrest-0.7
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2005 09:14:13 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> When you are satisfied that the final release candidate is suitable,
> then please vote. Anyone can vote, not just the PMC members.
> As usual, the PMC member votes are the only binding votes.
>
> According to our project guidelines, we need a lazy majority
> of active PMC members.
> http://forrest.apache.org/guidelines.html#actions
>
> Testing and voting finishes on Sunday 2005-06-19 at 14:00 UTC
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=20&month=06&year=2005&p1=48&p2=176&p3=240&p4=224&p5=213
>
> The code-freeze is still in effect.
>
> -David

-1

Sorry folks. I'm going to have to -1 this one because of the issue that
Tim Williams spotted with respect to forrest.build.xml still having
0.7-dev as a version number. The effects of this are:

- reports wrong version at start of build process

- handling of some conf files is incorrect (see copy-conf target of
targets/content.xml)

- will result in the wrong plugin version being downloaded in some
circumstances

- will break skin package downloads (if there were any)

Looks like David really can have a peaceful weekend ;-)

Ross