forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: versioned plugin docs (Was: svn commit: r190111)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:20:38 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:

>>>Also there are two other docs referred to on its menu:
>>>Should those two documents be also inside /pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/
>>>because they may change over time.

>>I suppose they could go into the versioned plugin docs directories.
> Okay, that is all done now in the trunk.
> The "Versioned Docs" and "Plugins" tabs both suffer from FOR-209
> where the main tabs are not higlighted when their subtabs are selected:
> The plugins lists are both the same for:
> /pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/index.html
> /pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/index.html
> so we still need to fix the sitemap/stylesheet for that.

There are currently no 0.8 plugins, but there will be when we merge the
locationmap branch. It's just a simple filter in the stylesheet. I'll
address that when the merge happens and I have data to test it against.

In the meantime it is correct to have the 0.7 plugins in the 0.8 list as
it is a minimum required version rather than an actual required version.

View raw message