forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [linkmap.html] where is the xmap ?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:11:39 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos a écrit :

> Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>    I am looking for the xmap which generates the linkmap.html.
>>
>>    Thank you,
>>

> maybe main/webapp/linkmap.xmap is what are you looking for :-)

Okay, I am not used to cocoon pipelines, I tried to do the following :

    * I changed the variable project.start-uri=linkmap_en.html  in my
      forrest.properties (to generate the english version...),
    * I changed the following line in the main/webapp/linkmap.xmap :
          o <map:pipeline>
                  <map:match pattern="linkmap*.xml"> <!-- here I added a
            star to the pattern to match my new project.start-uri -->
                    <map:generate src="cocoon://abs-linkmap" />
                    <map:transform
            src="{forrest:stylesheets}/linkmap2document.xsl"/>
                    <map:serialize type="xml" />
                  </map:match>

And forrest says that there is no pipeline for linkmap_en.html ?

Regards,