forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Retirement of docs (Re: New documentation structure, next steps)
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:47:56 GMT

Just want to add that some dtdV1todtdV2.xsl files already exist in
$FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/resources/stylesheets.
It could be a good idea to maintain these kind of files in order to
migrate old forrest site...

For instance, we recently change the skinconf.xsl from v6-3 to v7 and
the motd declaration is completly different.
A skinconfv63tosxkinconfv70.xsl would have been welcome.

WDYT ?

Cyriaque,