forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r190111 - /forrest/branches/docs_reorg_200506_branch/site-author/content/xdocs/docs/plugins /forrest/branches/docs_reorg_200506_branch/site-author/content/xdocs/docs_0_70/plugins
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:44:52 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

>>If my understanding is correct we can achieve direct links to versioned
>>plugin docs. However, with the unversioned plugin docs you have created
>>here we cannot provide a versioned set of docs.
>

> Sorry, this probably a misunderstanding, I should have explained more.
> We all agree that that will have to be a versioned doc structure for
> plugins. David and I only wanted them in a different place than the
> normal versions docs.
>
> Something like
>
> xdocs
>   docs_0_70
>   docs_0_60
>   plugins_0_70
>   plugins_0_60
>
> Which should, as far as I can tell satisfy all the requirements and
> would only require minor changes. Am I mistaken her?

No that looks just fine, I just need to know where the plugin docs are
to be deployed to (see other mail).

> (Sorry for not being up to date with your new plugin publishing
> system.)

Bahhh!!!!

This hasn't change for at least a couple of months, don't you know *all*
our code yet????

(I don't think a smiley will be convey the level of sarcasm in the last
statement so I will shout it just in case I'M ONLY JOIKING ;-)

Ross