forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:22:35 GMT
I'm finally getting time to look at views :-))

My first port of call was the lovely new docs Thorsten has been working
on - thanks Thorsten.

However, I notice that these are included in the 0.7 docs, but views are
in whiteboard. I think this may be confusing for users when we release 0.7

I propose taking out the links to the views docs for the 0.7 release.
Then as soon as 0.7 is out the door we move views out of whiteboard and
put the docs back in. This will make the docs appear under 0.8

Alternatively we need to put nice big warnings saying the docs are for
code in the whiteboard.

Which would the community prefer?

View raw message