forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: locationmapped resources
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:15:26 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:

> I need to slow down and actually read I guess...  Thanks for the
> answer, I'll try to get a patch in the next day or two for
> resources.xmap -- this one is going to need lots of testing.

You will not be able to do adequate testing on your own. Don't worry if
your patch isn't 100% perfect. We are working in a branch precisely
because we might leave it in an incomplete state. The sooner we get your
stuff in there , the less likely I am to duplicate your work (although
I'm focussing on versioned plugins for the release right now).

Ross