forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Meetup at ApacheCon? --> Schedule
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 19:50:32 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> AFAIK the only one who did was Ross saying that he didn't like the
> idea for personal reasons but would be there if there is a majority
> for it.

Like I said I am -0 on changing the date. However, I agree that there
appears to be no alternative (other than not being able to meet Nicola
Ken, which is no alternative).

This way I get to go to the Cocoon Hackathon anyway.

By the way, thanks for coordinating this Ferdinand, I'm rubbish at doing
this kind of organisation stuff, I prefer to just say here's my
preference do what you have to do. You will find I never complain about
the results though :-) (as long as I get a whiskey at some point).

Ross