forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Locationmap now works for repositories
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:49:01 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:

> I should just add that a gap in my understanding is the relationship
> between LocationMapModule and SourceExistsSelector.

Basically an input-module (which is what the LocationmapModule is)
provides an additional sitemap variable. In this case {lm:...} When the
sitemap processor encounters such a variable it uses the locationmap
module to work out the value of that variiable, this, as you now know,
comes from the locationamp.xml file (in our case).

There is no direct connection between the SourceExistsSelector and the
LocationMapModule.

For more see the cocoon docs at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/modules.html

Ross