forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: Meetup at ApacheCon? --> Schedule
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 07:08:20 GMT

Here you may find all the details about my
presentation on July, 19th (in German, sorry):
   http://www.gui-design.de/ak/ak_050719.htm

Have we decided on the schedule, then? (Copy below)
Is there a place to reference with the schedule?
I would like to check back with Peter to make
sure everything's OK with the room and see if we
have network available.

Cheers
Johannes

David Crossley schrieb:
 > Johannes Schaefer wrote:
 >
 >>I will have a presentation about Forrest in German that
 >>day (Tue, 19th July), also at the HfT, also starting at
 >>19h. Ferdinand wanted to go there, too. This will last
 >>for about 1-1.5 hours. I'll check back about the room
 >>(I asked for the conference days 20-22, which was OK by
 >>Peter).
 >

 > I am very sorry Johannes, that completely slipped my mind.
 >
 > Is your event open to other other German-speaking people
 > or do you want to limit it to your group? I ask because
 > we might create an "Events" page at the Forrest website.
 >
 > Does your meeting usually finish and then people leave?
 > If so, then perhaps our project workshop could start
 > after that. Anyway, we don't want to put any pressure
 > on you or your meeting. So that option is removed below.
 >
 > On one hand, it would be better for our project workshop
 > to be held earlier in the week, preferably before the
 > Get Together, so that we have our story straight regarding
 > Views and XHTML2 core. (The committers can do some of that
 > at the Hackathon during the day on Tuesday.)
 >
 > On the other hand, later is better because we can have
 > a wider audience and also take into account the use-cases
 > expressed at the earlier sessions. Another reason for
 > doing it later is that the sessions then progress from
 > easier topics to more complex.
 >
 > I now think that we should dispense with the option of an
 > ApacheCon Birds of a Feather (BoF) session. I was trying
 > to ensure that we don't divert attention away from ApacheCon.
 >
 > So it seems that we are back to the original plan.
 > Here is the current schedule:
 >
 > ------------------------------------
 > Tuesday 19 July
 >
 > Event: Apache Committers Hackathon
 > Time: all day
 > Location: ApacheCon
 >
 > Event: Meeting of usability professionals (Johannes)
 > Time: 19:00 until 20:30
 > Location: HfT
 >
 > ------------------------------------
 > Wednesday 20 July
 >
 > Event: ApacheCon Session WE16 (Ross and Ferdinand)
 > Time: 14:30 until 15:30
 > Location: ApacheCon
 >
 > Event: Apache Forrest get together
 > Time: 20:00 until whenever
 > Location: HfT
 >
 > ------------------------------------
 > Thursday 21 July
 >
 > Event: Apache Forrest project workshop
 > Time: 20:00 until whenever
 > Location: HfT

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de