forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] A CMS for our Docs
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:11:13 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:

> I find it very constructive that people are rushing to make it work.
> Consolidation can come later.
>
> Would it be better just to see this as an experiment, and not (yet)
> really move the docs there till we have a vote with a working system and
> a plan?

Ahh, but that is the "smart" part of my proposal. There is no need to
move existing docs if we don't want to. With the locationmap branch we
can use content form multiple locations. So what is currently in SVN
stays there until we decide to move it.

Like Nicola says "Consolodation can come later". We won't know what to
consolodate on until we have experimented more.

Ross