forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Why using views - in comparison with "old fashion" skins - usecase i18n.
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 16:51:35 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 14:37 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>> So I was going to ask you to write a simple How-To on
>>creating a new contract, and then embedding it in my own site.
>>

> Yeah I can understand that. Did you see
> whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml/src/documentation/content/xdocs/index.xml
>
> I will extend that with this RT and write a howto.

Yeah, I did, but it didn't help much. I'm a bit slow, I need a set of
instructions, I found that doc left too many unanswered questions. Of
course, I could ask them onlist, and will do so when I have the time to
properly discuss and experiment. However, since this RT made me thin
"ah... I get it" I'd hate for it to be lost in the mail archives.

> I need as well to write some slides for the upcoming workshop about
> views. How did you do it again within forrest. ;-)

Answered in another mail since it is another subject.

Ross