forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira for Forrest
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 09:14:36 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:
> On 04 Jun 2005, at 10:11, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> We, the Forrest team, believe that we have now updated all our
>> documentation to point at the new issues tracker at apache.org Could
>> we ask that you place a redirect in your .htaccess to point visitors
>> to the cocoondev.org issue tracker to the new apache.org tracker at:
>>
>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR
>

> The main issue I have with this is that there's other projects still
> hosted @ cocoondev.org, so I can't redirect all issues.cocoondev.org
> traffic to issues.a.o
>
> If you can come up with some sensible mod_rewrite settings, I'll be
> happy to add them. And I can check to make the old project read-only as
> well.

Fair enough. I have no idea how to do this so I'll have to hope another
Forrest dev does know, we'll get back to you.

In the meantime is it possible to simply "close down" the FOR project on
your version of the issue tracker. That will at least cause people to
ask us where it has gone.

Thanks again,

Ross