forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Moving over to issues@apache.org
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:17:23 GMT
I've updated SVN with the new issues URL. However, I have *not*
published the site to make these changes public.

I wasn't sure if the i.a.o site was considered stable or if it was still
in test. From the messages on infra it looks like Jeff is happy with
things. SO if we are then we should publish the site ASAP because we
don't really want too many issues to sneak into the cocoondev.org JIRA.

I'd like to extend my personal thanks to cocoondev.org for hosting us
for so long and to Jeff for putting in all the work to move us across, I
can imagine that it has been a tough job.

Ross