forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Meetup at ApacheCon? --> Room nearby!
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:06:35 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>  >> Do we need to rethink the scheduled date for our Views-seminar on
>  >> Thursday?
>

>>It would be nice for me if we could -also?- do something on Monday evening.
>

> Well, Monday evening has never been suggested as far as I remember.
> I'd be happy to move the View-Workshop there if we can find a room and
> there are no crossovers with other events?
>
> Although Ross was planning on coming Tuesday I think (is this fixed?)

No it is not fixed, my wife, son and I will be visiting friends in
Germany for a few days either side of the conference, I will make myself
available whenever others are available. Although, to be honest I was
planning on only being at the conference itself so that I would be with
my family and friends for at least some of the time.

So I'm -0 on moving the date, I will be there if the majority wish to
move the date.

Ross