forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: does checksums-uri in cli.conf work?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 08:53:49 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> David Crossley wrote:
>

>>Cocoon-related questions would get better answers on cocoon-users.
>

> Is there an easy way to do this w/o subscribing to their list? My
> mailbox is already getting a bit crowded :-)

A good place to start would be their archives. There may be some
discussion about how to use it and its effects in the user list. There
will almost certainly be some discussion about how and why it was
implemented in the dev list. See
http://cocoon.apache.org/community/mail-archives.html

The Cocoon docs are also a good place to look. They are not well
organised but they are reasonably complete. Judicious use of the search
facility may help (note docs are split between the website and their
wiki so two searches will be required).

> I'll try that and compare the results (Though diff is a Unix-only
> command, but I know what you mean).

I'd recommend installing Cygwin if you are on Windows. You get a much
more powerful shell and you can use proper *nix commands as given on the
list.

See http://www.cygwin.com/

Ross