forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Meetup at ApacheCon? --> Room nearby!
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 07:19:53 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>

>>If there is no Forrest event on Sunday, we would be more than happy to see you
>>at the Blockathon (http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blockathon) which will start on
>>Sunday.
>

> What exactly is a blockathon? Under the weblink above I found not much
> further info about content.

thanks for the reminder - it was on my (mental) todo list to add some
information to the wiki page about what we will do at the Blockathon. In short:
we (the Cocoon developers) want to dedicate the upcoming ApacheCon Hackathon to
the devlopment of 'real blocks'.

See http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=111659636932761&w=2 and
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blocks for more detailed information about what
Cocoon blocks are.