forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Duplicate copyright date
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 20:32:58 GMT
Addi wrote:
> Thanks for finding that for me.  I agree that the only difference should
> be the vendor hyperlinked or not and the year always there.  I found
> where you are and I commented out line 301 to do it this way instead.  I
> hadn't ever ventured into these files so it took me a while to figure
> out where line 289 was LOL  :)  For others who dont know the files so
> well: forrest\main\webapp\skins\pelt\xslt\html\site2xhtml.xsl

It sounds like you folk have found a workaround, if not a fix. Can you
please raise an issue, if it is a workaround then describe it, if you
can provide a fix then please attach a patch. If we leave it in the
mailing list it will probably get lost.

Please ensure relevant credits are in the issue so that when a fix is
applied we can attribute it to the right people.

Thanks,
Ross