forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <>
Subject Re: versioned plugin docs (Was: svn commit: r190111)
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:02:58 GMT

Ross Gardler wrote:

> go with is one that has already been discussed on this list, but
> nevertheless, a summary is appropriate.

Thanks for your help in fixing and documenting that last remaining
problem. This is going to be a great and very useful improvement to
the plugin docs.

> http://f.a.o/docs/ will refer to the docs for current version of Forrest
This is the only correction a have. All versioned docs including the
current release will be in a pathname with their releasenumber. That
also ensured permanent urls for google and references in our mailing

Ferdinand Soethe

View raw message