forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] merge locationmap branch with trunk
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2005 01:18:46 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> As far as I am aware there are no changes that will break existing
> sites. However, you may want to test this before voting (I have not
> tested this before calling the vote but you can assume I will do so
> before actually merging).

I didn't test either. It must merge sometime, so sooner rather than later.

Don't forget the trouble that we had merging the recent docs_reorg branch.
Did you move any files in the branch? If so, were there changes made to
them in the trunk since branching? Anyway, you and Tim and probably better
at SVN than me.

-David