forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Plugin Docs build system
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 04:36:45 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Please review the patch for the plugin docs deployment system at
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-544
>
> This patch will be applied to trunk just before we build the second
> release candidate, unless a -1 vote is received before that time (i.e.
> lazy consensus is in operation).

It tested it and it didn't seem to affect the rest of the build system.

I would prefer that it got applied immediately, so that we had more
time to test the trunk and so that on Friday, all that we need to do
is to pack the release candidate.

The second release candidate should be final. We don't want to wait
until then before we test and discover issues.

--David