forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Review of NOTICE.txt
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 08:02:50 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> I don't see the jfor.jar in the distro, but we state we use it. Perhaps,
> we should to update the NOTICE.

I think that it might be in a plugin, perhaps in the whiteboard. RTF plugin?

We need to add entries to NOTICE.txt for each license that asks for attribution.
I tried to ensure that recently, but other eyes are always good.

> BTW, I wonder if while we are part of the ASF, we need to state:
>
> This product includes software developed by The Apache Software Foundation
> http://www.apache.org/
>
> Since we are in fact a software developed by the ASF too! ;-)

The NOTICE.txt already does have that at the first entry.

Thanks for checking stuff such as this, it is important.

--David