forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ayush Gupta <>
Subject Anyone working on "Need better documentation explaining tabs"?
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:54:09 GMT

Is anyone currently working on the "Need better
documentation explaining how to use tabs" issue as
listed in the Issue Navigator - ASF Jira (FOR 511).
The ASF JIRA said nobody is assigned the issue and
that it is still unresolved. I have myself encountered
this problem many times while working. Hence, I am
quite keen to solve this issue so that it does not irk
others in future while working.

If nobody is working, then I would like to work on
this with Mr. Ross Gardler as my mentor for the Google
Summer of Code 2005 program.

Pl. advise

Thanks and Regards

Ayush Gupta