forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon protocols
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 06:30:50 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> > According to my understanding as expressed above a cocoon:/ in the
> > project sitemap will *not* search the root sitemap, a cocoon:// will.
> >
> > Of course, you have provided an example that indicates this is not the
> > case despite the Cocoon docs agreeing with this. The hypothesised
> > fallback behaviour would fit this case too.
> >
> > To have a definitive answer you will need to search the cocoon mail list
> > archives and if necessary ask over there.
>
> I  did search the Cocoon mailing list and it brought me some comfort
> in knowing that there are many folks confused by the cocoon protocols.

:-)

I reckon that it would be wise for someone to ask either cocoon-users
or cocoon-dev about our issue. Can either Tim or Ross pose the correct
question? I can't. Also do you think that this affects our release?

I hestitated to say this next comment, because it might be off track.
Gianugo reported problems to cocoon-dev:
 Subject: cocoon:// protocol and map:mount
 Date: 2005-03-21
 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=111140644600001

--David