forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.7 is nearly there
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 23:20:29 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> >? So how are we on fixing a schedule for the 0.7 release?
> >
> >As far as I can tell Ross is about to finish fixing and documenting
> >the raw-html issue FOR-505 which leaves only FOR-500 as a blocker.
>
> FOR-505 is now done, I've not close because I feel it needs approval
> since I somewhat steamrollered the solution through.
>
> I think FOR-500 is pretty much complete. I know David did allot of work
> on this.

There is more to it, not described at the FOR-500. I deliberately left
it open because the whole trunk needs to be verified for license issues.
I will do that at the last minute because people might add more stuff
that needs license verification.

> I'll do FOR-522 tonight or tomorrow AM (this is not a blocker anyway)
>
> >? Any objection to starting the release process June 20th?
>
> +1

Why so late? I would prefer that we started on June 10.

The lead-up to end of financial year here (June 30) is when
government clients finally spring into action and realise
that there is a stack of work to be done.

--David