forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] reply-to: forrest-dev
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 00:29:00 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> > Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > > Hello devs,
> > >
> > > I propose to set the "reply-to" header of this mailing list to
> > > forrest-dev by default.
> > >
> > > How can I do that (as moderator) and should I call a vote before doing
> > > it?
> > >
> > > salu2
> >
> > ????????? is not the default behaviour?
> >
> > I can see this:
>
> This rule seems only be meet if reply-to header is not set.
>
> I am talking about *forcing* reply-to dev@forrest.apache.org. ;-)

As cheche has said, the Reply-To header is already set to
forrest-dev, so nothing needs to change. Perhaps your
mail client is messing up. For me, the replies go to
forrest-dev as expected. If that header was not set, then
this reply would go directly to you, which it does not.

Nothing needs to be changed.

--David