forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: does checksums-uri in cli.conf work?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 03:14:48 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
> > Probably faster to try turning it on than for someone to type a reply (I
> > don't know the answer by the way).
>
> My question was more about hidden side effects that I wouldn't find
> through trial and error. But since nobody seems to know I'll just try.

Cocoon-related questions would get better answers on cocoon-users.

One way to see if there are any side-effects, would be to create
two separate sites with 'forrest seed' and do 'forrest' in each.
then compare the differences:

cd forrest-test
diff -rq seed-1/build/site seed-2/build/site

... will report any files with differences.

It would be great if you can get this facility working.

--David