forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: documentation additions and issue tracking (Was: App vs Data) [moved from user list]
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 14:03:02 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> I just took another look at the legalese and realized that I have not
> idea what the implication in such a case would be. So I'll try and
> modify the concept enough for us to work with it w/o any copyright
> problems.

If you tell the list what your general aim is then
we can see what any legal issues might be. We can also
seek help from the Apache "legal-discuss" mailing list.

Basically you would be contributing something under
your Contributor License Agreement (CLA)
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
and it would be distributed under the Apache License 2.0
http://www.apache.org/licenses/

--David