forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: Fussy feelings about 0.7
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:27:28 GMT

David Crossley wrote:

> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>> Ross Gardler wrote:

>> > Care to highlight them, I'm not aware of any, with the exception of the
>> > raw html issue, for which I already proposed, what I think is a suitable
>> > fix.
>>
>> I had the raw html issue in mind but like you stated you already
>> proposed a fix.

> That is certainly a problem. Ross' proposed solution sounds good.
> See discussion at:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=111696814000010

> The issue is documented at
> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-505
> It is not yet scheduled for fixing for 0.7 release.

>> > I think if there are any remaining issues you want to see fixed you
>> > should fix them ;-)
>>
>> I will try to help in the next days.
>>
>> Is there a to do list or do I use the bug tracker directly?
>>
>> > We are not in a code freeze yet.

Ross wrote

> The handling of raw HTML content is going to change before the 0.7
> release as discussed in
> http://issues.cocoondev.org//browse/FOR-505?page=comments#action_12427

and in another thread

> When I find the time I'll write up a proposal about how to implement this.

So I guess the outcome of the 'fuzzy' debate is that this issue is a
blocker and we will delay the 0.7 release once again?

If so, how much time do we have in case we decide to get rid of the
xdocs-folder?

In any case I will stop working on the documentation issue until this
is solved.

--
Ferdinand Soethe