forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: 0.7 is nearly there
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 17:33:26 GMT

? So how are we on fixing a schedule for the 0.7 release?

As far as I can tell Ross is about to finish fixing and documenting
the raw-html issue FOR-505 which leaves only FOR-500 as a blocker.

? Any objection to starting the release process June 20th?

? Any more fuzzy feelings to be discussed before we set that date?

Looking at the RELEASE_PROCESS.txt document I also wondered if we
couldn't convert this into a chain of workflow steps in Jira to be
reactivated and checked off for each release. I'll ask that in a
separate thread.

--
Ferdinand Soethe